Europe ACT Music
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

Hi everybody!

+2
Admin
Norumaniac
6 participants

Hi everybody! Empty Hi everybody!

Message  Norumaniac Ven 5 Mai - 4:38

Here I am! I'm Francesca and that's the first time for me on this forum!
Sorry, but my French is worst than my English, (damn!) so I'll post here...
I read Hadi interview with Joey today (well, yesterday) and I found it simply GREAT!!! Really a good job! And thanks for sharing with all not-French fans, it's everytime a pleasure to read something about our heroes, expecially now, when we're anxiously waiting for the new album and the new tour...
So, hi everybody! See you soon!
Checca guitarist NORUMANIAC "Harder is better!!!" guitarist

Norumaniac
Débutant

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Hi everybody! Empty Re: Hi everybody!

Message  Admin Ven 5 Mai - 7:20

Hello Francesca ! Very Happy

Welcome on the forum ! I'm happy that you did like the interview. It was a great pleasure for me to do it and Joey was very nice and cool.

It's nice to share this with fans from all over the world, Europe music is our common passion, our home.

Yes we are damn waiting the new album. Now after the interview I'm dreaming about powerful solos and great keyboards themes Exclamation Very Happy

You are welcome to post there about what you prefer in Europe music, etc. I'll be very happy to discuss with you in english Smile (hey people of the forum wake up and practice your english too ! laugh kissfriend)

See you soon ! santa
Admin
Admin
Rang: Administrateur

Message  mel Ven 5 Mai - 13:30

Hi Francesca,
Welcome! You'll see, this forum is not quite common one, but, I think is the best!
Hope you'll post some more all around, it may be helpfull to practice my english lol!

CU
Mel
mel
mel
John Pretruci

Message  Norumaniac Sam 6 Mai - 15:42

Thank YOU all guys, for your welcome! That's a good place to talk about our fav music waiting for the next work!
Hope to meet you during the next gig, last year I went once in Belgium for Roeselare gig, but next year I hope to visit France too.
Take care!
Checca guitarist NORUMANIAC "Harder is better!!!" guitarist

Norumaniac
Débutant

Message  Al83 Dim 7 Mai - 21:50

Hi frencesca and welcome on this forum ! They are some english speakers there so don't hesitate to post a lot !
Al83
Al83
Stephan Forte

Message  eva la peste Lun 8 Mai - 7:50

hi, honey!!!
very glad to see you here,
lot of kisses from the 'contagious girl' kissfriend
eva la peste
eva la peste
Patrick Rondat

http://europe.the.band.free.fr

Message  Julia Mar 20 Juin - 18:01

Hi, everyone! I'm so sorry that my French is so poor, that I can hardly understand anything. But my English is quite good. In fact my native language is Russian. I have been loving Europe since the 10th form! About 10 years passed, but I can't stop loving it. I was so happy when I knew they were together again. I became happier when I heard that they would come to Moscow. I was at their concert with a friend of mine. It was Marvellous!!!

Julia
Débutant

Message  mel Mar 20 Juin - 18:06

Zdravstvuj Julia! kissfriend
You can speak Russian with me, but I doubt others would appreciate rofl
Well, there's not that much english topics here, but, do not hesitate to ask us to translate if some topic sounds really interesting for you!
Hope we'll see you around quite often, and I do hope they would come to Moscow, once! It's quite close to sweden mort de rire
CU
Mel
mel
mel
John Pretruci

Message  Julia Mar 20 Juin - 18:16

I know they have been in Moscow two or three times. I have a video, when they sing the final countdown on some russian TV show. It was in 1987. But unfortunately I could go only to the "Start from the dark" show. But I have got such great emotion about it! We were sitting in the forth row, close to the band. the boys were so full of life and energy! I can't believe that they were about forty years old:)

Julia
Débutant

Message  mel Mar 20 Juin - 18:27

You were sitting? poor you Wink lol!
I quite agree with you, this guys rocks on live!! If you'll go to new section (or their official site), you'll see, that they're preparing a new album. Hopefully it would be with a better instrumental arrangement/sound/solos as SFTD was and hopefully, they'll do some more gigs next to the places we all live mort de rire
Anyhow, it's really great to meet the fans from all over the world in this place!!!! Really welcome!
CU
Mel
mel
mel
John Pretruci

Message  Julia Mar 20 Juin - 18:40

They gave their show in Kremlin. A strange place for the rock show. usually people watch ballets there. that's why the rules of behavior there are very strict. People mustn't leave their seats during the concert. othewise they would be asked to go away. But Joey was so energetic, that when the first sounds of the final countdown appeared, everyone was standing and singing and dancing.... the security could do nothing. Smile
I'm sorry that in our country though the final countdown sounds from every mobile phone, people hardly can recall the name of the band. and many people say, that Europe is a group of one song. I disagree. they have many wonderful songs. Dreamer for example. This song always brings me some romantic mood. And the acapella version is genius Smile

Julia
Débutant

Message  eva la peste Mer 21 Juin - 0:14

hi, julia,
really nice to see you here!!
if you need somethigs, don't be affraid, and ask to me rofl
eva la peste
eva la peste
Patrick Rondat

http://europe.the.band.free.fr

Message  Admin Mer 21 Juin - 0:56

Julia a écrit:They gave their show in Kremlin. A strange place for the rock show. usually people watch ballets there. that's why the rules of behavior there are very strict. People mustn't leave their seats during the concert. othewise they would be asked to go away. But Joey was so energetic, that when the first sounds of the final countdown appeared, everyone was standing and singing and dancing.... the security could do nothing. Smile
I'm sorry that in our country though the final countdown sounds from every mobile phone, people hardly can recall the name of the band. and many people say, that Europe is a group of one song. I disagree. they have many wonderful songs. Dreamer for example. This song always brings me some romantic mood. And the acapella version is genius Smile

Welcome there Julia ! respect It's a pleasure to meet a Europe fan from russia !

I like a lot the story about Europe making everybody stand up and sing and dance despite the rules !! That's the power of rock and the power of Europe ! cheers

About the fact that people in your country think about Europe as a 1 song band, I can tell you that it's exactly the same mistake there in France ! Thumb down But that's also the fault of Europe's management who hasn't invest enough money into promotion, we all hope that with the new album coming, the promotion will be there and it will be an even stronger come back of the band at the end of this year !

About Dreamer : it's one of my favorite songs, the melody has some genius inside, and the piano in this song is very emotioneous (lol hope it's english laugh) and of course the guitar which looks like a violin in the solo.

Julia, this place is yours, you can start any topic in english and you will see that members will be happy to follow in english too ! Smile

Keep on walkin' that road, and I'll follow Wink

Cu santa
Admin
Admin
Rang: Administrateur

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé