Europe ACT Music
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Yes, there *are* posts in english in this forum !

3 participants

Yes, there *are* posts in english in this forum ! Empty Yes, there *are* posts in english in this forum !

Message  Admin Lun 21 Mar - 17:14

Believe me, there are posts in english there, and I'm gonna point out one to you :

https://europeactmusic.forumactif.com/viewtopic.forum?t=47&highlight=

Now it's up to you to do as aNDrei : POST IN ENGLISH IF YOU WISH, PEOPLE THERE WILL BE HAPPY TO ANSWER YOU IN ENGLISH TOO (we definitely need to exercise in english) ! thumright cheers

Cu santa

Dernière édition par le Jeu 27 Juil - 1:49, édité 2 fois
Admin
Admin
Rang: Administrateur

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Yes, there *are* posts in english in this forum ! Empty Re: Yes, there *are* posts in english in this forum !

Message  mel Mar 22 Mar - 18:16

Hello everybody,

I just want to say to our English speaking friends, please feel free to post in English. For now, there are only French posts, since all of those "active post members" speak French too, but, I think Hadi's right! We will be happy to answer to your topics in English!! (Never mind if we already had the discussion before with the others in French!!) So welcome all, and please join-in!

C.U.
Mel
mel
mel
John Pretruci

Yes, there *are* posts in english in this forum ! Empty Re: Yes, there *are* posts in english in this forum !

Message  Admin Mer 23 Mar - 11:36

No mel, as I said there aren't only french posts ! Your post and mine are in english ! laugh rofl

Sorry for this joke Razz but didn't you notice the links to the posts of aNDrei ? the aim of this post is to proove that as I said, there are *already* posts in english in this forum Wink !

Now there are even more posts in english laugh

Cu santa
Admin
Admin

Message  mel Mer 23 Mar - 21:46

Oups.. sorry!!! You're right, I should use: mostly instead of only!!! Bad) Next time I'll try to check out what I'm writing lol!
CU
Mel
mel
mel
John Pretruci

Message  fanta Sam 27 Aoû - 14:48

hi

Hadi contact me please T_T

fanta
Débutant

Message  Admin Jeu 1 Sep - 23:17

fanta a écrit:hi

Hadi contact me please T_T

Hi Cygnus Wink I have added you to my msn. I'm very happy to hear about you Smile Hope to meet you soon.

Cu santa
Admin
Admin

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé